At Brescia University, all faculty and staff members are considered to be educators. Through education, lives are transformed, and through those lives, the world becomes a better place. Brescia University’s campus is made up of a family of individuals who are seeking to make a difference in the lives of others and using their talents to do so. We invite you to explore the career opportunities below for positions that inspire you.
Open Academic Positions
- Art Adjunct
- Assistant Professor in Biology
- Assistant Professor in MS Clinical Psychology
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Physician Assistant Studies/Director of Physician Assistant Program
- Assistant Professor in Speech-Language Pathology
- Chemistry Adjunct
- Communication and Sciences Disorders Adjunct
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology Adjunct
- Master of Social Work Program Tutors
- Professor of English
- Psychology Adjuncts
- Speech-Language Pathology Practicum Assistant
Open Staff Positions
- CDL Driver
- Director of Instructional Technology/LMS Administrator
- Speech-Language Pathology Administrative Assistant
Brescia University is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and seeks to maintain a culturally diverse workforce. It is the policy of the University to employ, retain, promote, terminate, and otherwise treat any and all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence.
Brescia University will not discriminate against any student, employee, or applicant to become such, on the basis of any individual’s race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age (over 40), disability, military status or Vietnam veteran era status or any other status which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. With respect to religion, as permitted by law, the University reserves the right to employ those persons who are committed to the values and mission of the University and its religious heritage.
Brescia University participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired at Brescia University will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
If you have any questions about current staff employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources at 270.686.4233 or email [email protected]. For additional information concerning available teaching positions, please contact Amanda Morris, Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs via email at [email protected].