At Brescia University, all faculty and staff members are considered to be educators. Through education, lives are transformed, and through those lives, the world becomes a better place. Brescia University’s campus is made up of a family of individuals who are seeking to make a difference in the lives of others and using their talents to do so. We invite you to explore the career opportunities below for positions that inspire you. Brescia University is an equal opportunity employer.
Open Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry
- Assistant Professor in Computer Science
- Instructor of Chemistry/Lab Coordinator
- Part-time Speech Language Pathology Instructor
- Psychology Adjuncts
Open Staff Positions
- Assistant Baseball Coach
- Assistant Golf Coach
- Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach/GK Coach
- Assistant Volleyball Coach
- BUonline and Transfer Center Recruitment Coordinator
- Head Cheer/Dance Coach
- Head eSports Coach
- OVW Grant Project Director
Download an application for employment.
If you have any questions about current staff employment opportunities, please contact the Director of Human Resources, Tammy Keller, at 270-686-4246 or email [email protected]. For additional information concerning available teaching positions, please contact Jeff Barnette, Vice President of Academic Affairs via email at [email protected].