Smart money management is crucial for success, no matter whether you are a current student, an alum or an employee with work experience.
Personal finances CAN seem complicated and impossible to fully understand, but educational tools like CashCourse can help.
CashCourse is an online resource that teaches users important concepts related to financial literacy and wellness. The tool is provided free of charge by the National Endowment for Financial Education, a non-profit organization with a mission to inspire educated financial decision making for individuals and families at every stage of life.
With CashCourse, you can discover:
- how to apply for financial aid
- ways to create and stick to a budget
- strategies to get out of debt
- how attitudes toward money affect your personal relationships
- when to start saving for retirement
To take advantage of CashCourse, register for a free account. Just provide is your name, email address and affiliated school.