The Career Services Office at Brescia University is dedicated to providing students with resources and opportunities to enhance their career exploration and development through self-evaluation, networking, mentoring and decision-making. Specific efforts providing continuous and individualized support to students with undecided majors and maximizing student internship and practical experiences in order to prepare each student to be successful following graduation in their careers.
- To collaborate with colleagues, administrators, faculty, alumni, agencies, employers both inside and outside of the Owensboro community on projects that increase career awareness and enhance career opportunities for our students through coaching and mentoring.
- To educate students and Brescia alum about the career development, planning, and implementation process (to include job search skills and techniques) and to connect them directly to internship and employment opportunities.
- Resumé and Cover Letter Writing Assistance
- Interview Techniques and Mock Interviews
- Career Counseling
- Internship Exploration and Placement
- Professional Development Resources
- Graduate School Information
- Career Workshops and Career Fairs
- Job Board with Active Employment Listings
- Network Opportunities with BU Alum and members from the Owensboro Business Community
Are you a business interested in advertising a job position or internship opportunities to Brescia University students? Contact Morgan Russelburg, Director of Career Services, at 270-686-4268 or morgan.ru[email protected].