The online Associate of Art or Science in Integrated Studies at Brescia University allows students the ability to create a customized program to help them meet their personal and career goals. Students experience a broad education and learn a number of critical skills, including communication and math literacy, while also having the ability to choose a concentration that lets them deeply explore a topic of interest. For students looking for a major that Brescia does not offer or for those who want the flexibility to create their own major, this program offers a solution. And, like all of Brescia’s online programs, students can experience the flexibility and convenience of learning online, in a supportive environment with experienced professors.
The Associates of Integrated Studies online program from Brescia University offers:
- Flexible Courses
Courses are designed with the adult student in mind, enabling qualified students to complete a degree in as little as two years.
- Accredited Program
Brescia University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097; telephone number 404-679-4501).
The Associates of Integrated Studies online degree at Brescia University is offered at an affordable price. Federal and state financial aid is available to those students who qualify. BUonline has not increased online undergraduate tuition since 2016 and has eliminated online course fees.
While the length of the courses may be condensed, the academic integrity and degree requirements remain intact, ensuring that students receive a high-quality education at a quicker pace.
Students can transfer up to 42 credit hours to our Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree from a regionally accredited school. Many Brescia students use this online degree as a gateway into a Bachelor Degree program. All the courses in the Associate Degree Program have the same content and academic rigor as the Bachelor Degree courses and are transferable to any of Brescia University’s Bachelor Degree Programs.
Areas of Concentration Requirements:
- No course may be counted as both a General Education Requirements and an area of concentration.
- Students must meet competency requirements for mathematics.
- Students must take the last 15 credits at Brescia.
- 30 of the 60 credits must be 200-level or higher.
- Students may take no more than four upper-division courses without advisor permission.
- Students will need instructor permission to take courses restricted to junior/senior status.
- A student who wishes to take Accounting as a concentration must take Business as the second concentration.