Every element of the Brescia University New Student Orientation program contributes to one or more of the desired outcomes listed below. It is our expectation that students who fully engage with their Orientation experience will realize these outcomes and therefore be more prepared for a successful college career.
- New students will experience a welcoming environment that fosters comfort, facilitates relationships and reduces anxiety about beginning college.
- New students will come to know that they are as an important part of the Brescia community and be inculcated into its traditions.
- New students will understand and accept what is expected of them inside and out of the classroom.
- New students will become familiar with the many academic and personal resources available to them.
- New students will understand the importance of being engaged members of the Brescia and surrounding communities.