- Click here to visit the online bookstore.
- If you have a book voucher, you will need to click on the blue button located at the top of the page that says Redeem It Here. If you have questions about your book voucher, please email [email protected].
- If you do not have a book voucher, you will need to click on the button that says Let’s Get Started.
- You will be directed to a screen that says Getting Started.
- Click the blue button with the down arrow that says Your Term and select the current semester.
- Next you will see a magnifying glass with a box that says, Your Course ID. You can enter your course code exactly as it is listed on your schedule (Example SW 280OL-1 Intro to Social Work) or search the list. After you click on the course you want, it will show up with the course start and end date.
- You will then click on the box that says, Your Course ID and input the call letters of another course you are registered for. You will repeat this process until all of the courses you are registered for the semester are showing.
- You will now click on the button that says, View Your Materials. You will then see a selection of your book options for each course. You can select which option you prefer and then click Add Selected to Cart.
- If you have ordered text books in the past through Barner & Noble College, then you can checkout as an existing customer, if you are new to Barnes & Noble College, you will need to create an account before you check out.
- Choose your payment option and complete your order.
If you have any questions about ordering your textbooks online, please contact Beverly McCandless, Bookstore Manager, at 270.686.4255 or [email protected].
If you choose to order your books from another company, please ensure that you pay close attention to the ISBN number, the book edition, and if a new book is required for the course. All students are expected to have their books by their first day of classes.