Use Your Passion to Build a Career You Love!
A Human Services degree helps me fulfill my calling and help others.
Associate of Arts in
Human Services is the study and provision of human and social services to improve the welfare of individuals and communities. If you are passionate about helping people lead a safer, healthier and cleaner life, then earning a degree in human services is the first step in building a career you will love.
The Human Services associate degree online at Brescia University prepares students for entry-level positions in a variety of human services and social work agencies and focuses on crisis counseling and intervention, case management, information technology, and other.
Workers in the Social and Human Services field can choose from a variety of occupations.
Job opportunities may include:
- Children and family advisor
- Gerontology center worker
- Case worker – assistant
- Social worker – assistant
- Mental health services specialist
- Substance abuse counselor aid
- Vocational rehabilitation services specialist
- Correctional officer
- Occupational therapist aid
- Child care worker
- Delivered 100% online, in an 8-week classroom format – convenient learning
- Program comprised of 63 credit hours (21 courses) – well rounded education
- Small class size with personal attention and guidance – success coache available
- Affordable tuition and financial aid options available – plans that match your needs